Coming this September…The Das Rec Youth Swim Team will be registered with USA Swimming and offer high-quality coaching.
If you have any questions please contact Coach Derek Howorth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, August, 9: Tryouts available at 2p/4p/5p
- Saturday, August 10: Tryouts available at 11a/2p/4p/5p
- Sunday, August 11: Tryouts available at 8a/9a/10a/11a/2p/3p/4p/5p
- Tuesday, September 3: Tryouts available at 6p/7p
TRYOUTS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Tryouts will be scheduled every hour on the hour with a break in the middle of the day so we can take a lunch break.
Tryouts will last about an hour. During that time, Coach Howorth will cover general team questions including group options, commitment level, water assessment, team name, and pricing structure. He plans to share everything with you so you can make a good decision for your family.
Das Rec Swim Team Timeline
- August 9-11: Main Tryouts
- August 23: Training Schedule Released
- September 3: Final Tryouts
- September 4-8: Coaches Education (Dallas, TX)
- September 9: First Day of Practice
The practice schedule will be determined based on the number of swimmers signed-up during Main Tryouts.
Initial Registration Fees
|USA Swimming||$80 Annual Fee||USA Swimming membership means you are part of the system that selects the USA Swimming Olympic team.|
|Team Registration Fee||$120 Annual Fee||Being a part of our team will help you get into the USA Swimming competitive pipeline that we have been tasked to establish in the city of New Braunfels.|
|Required Equipment||$75 Annual Fee||Each year we will choose a different team item so we look like a team. For example, backpack, sweats, and team suit.|
|Plus First-Month Dues||$70-$220: Monthly Fee (10 months)||Dues will range from $70-$220 per month depending upon the commitment level of the swimmer and family.|