Reach Your Fitness Goals with Aquatic Exercise
Spending time in the water can be fun and beneficial to your health. Das Rec group exercise classes include programs both on the land and in the water. Regardless of your fitness level or age, you’re sure to find an Aqua Fitness Program tailored just for you. A list of current classes are as follows:
- AQUA BOOTCAMP – This fun Aqua Fitness class will challenge you with cardio and strength training in the low-impact surroundings of the pool! Plenty of options for all fitness levels, suitable for any and all!
- AQUA CORE – This class offers everything you need to work your core using all planes of motion! Use the shallow water as your resistance with and without equipment. Enjoy cardio, strength, and flexibility!
- AQUA ZUMBA – Perfect for those looking to make a splash by adding a low-impact, highenergy aquatic exercise class to their fitness routine. Aqua Zumba blends the Zumba philosophy with water resistance, for one pool party you should not miss!
- GENTLE AQUA – Water aerobics offers a total body workout in a low-impact setting. We combine cardiovascular, strength, and flexibility exercises to provide you with a complete and total workout. Whether you are rehabilitating from an injury or simply looking for something new to try, come experience H2O at Das Rec!
- HYDROTONE – A great way to shape up in the water. Use handheld water weights and other forms of resistance to tone and sculpt your muscles and feel the burn…in the water!
Want to know when your next chance to join an aqua fitness class is? Check our group exercise page for class dates and times.