Youth Sports at Das Rec
If you’re interested in committing more time to a particular sport, Das Rec offers leagues for some of the most popular sports in the community. Participation in sports is not included in your Das Rec membership and includes additional costs. Youth sports participants are not obligated to be Das Rec members.
If you’re interested in joining a sports league at Das Rec, there are many ways to register:
- REGISTER ONLINE HERE. (Type in “Basketball” in Keyword Search and scroll down to “Winter Youth Basketball League”)
- By Phone: 830-221-4170
- In person: At Das Rec
Now Accepting Registration For Das Rec Youth Basketball League
Register by phone, in-person at Das Rec, or online.
If your child is between the ages of 6-15, Das Rec’s Youth Basketball League is a great opportunity to teach him/her the value of teamwork while building and improving basketball skills.
The season begins January 5, 2019 and the cost is $90/player. League age groups are as follows:
- 6-7 years
- 8-9 years
- 10-11 years
- 12-13 years
- 14-15 years
A mandatory skills assessment will be held Saturday, December 15th.
Skills Assessment Times December 15, 2018
- Junior (Girls) 8-9 yrs 9am – 10am
- Minor (Girls) 10-11 yrs 11am-Noon
- Major (Girls) 12-13 yrs 1pm – 2pm
- Senior (Girls) 14-15 yrs 3pm – 4pm
- Junior (Boys) 8-9 yrs 9:30am – 10:30am
- Minor (Boys) 10-11 yrs 11:30am – 12:30pm
- Major (Boys) 12-13 yrs 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- Senior (Boys) 14-15 yrs 3:30pm -4:30pm
Still have questions? See Youth Basketball Parent Information (PDF).
Interested in being a volunteer coach? Fill out our Volunteer Coach App (PDF) and return it to Das Rec.